Friday, November 27, 2009

In Loving Memory...



A wonderful lady and prim artist has passed on.
Our gals at YOTP would like to express our deepest sympathy to the family of Linda Foster, one of our primitive members. You will be truly missed my friend.
Linda Foster, moderator of the Old Farmhouse Gathering died suddenly yesterday afternoon, Thanksgiving Day. If you would like to send your love to the family cards of sympathy can be sent to:

Foster Family
5451 Hwy 232
Lucas, Kansas 67648

Please take a moment to pray for and send a note of encouragement to this family who are certainly grieving and in a state of shock over this loss.

2 comments:

  1. Oh my Gosh! I am sending my prayers to the family and lighting a candle for her, how sad.......

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh no this is so sad!! I will send a card to the family and send prayers. Sarah

    ReplyDelete