Wednesday, November 2, 2011

I'll Have a Blue Christmas...


A little sparkle, a little teal and silver and a little vintage Christmas has inspired to me to create my first set of holiday ornaments for this season. Its time for the fuzzy socks, sweaters and hot cocoa. I am now in the mood for a little Bing Crosby, and its time to pack away the Hallow's Eve ornaments and make way for Frosty and Santa. I love Christmas and its so much more exciting with little ones. I am hoping to keep them little for a while at least. Im not sure what my next venture will be, I think more sparkle and more snowy themes. Until then here is a few photos of the ornaments. Enjoy!

New offerings up this week in my etsy shop so take a peek and let me know what you think. Foolish Notions on Etsy

Happy Holidays!
Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment