Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Cat's new Angel


Here is Cat's delightful new Angel - don't ya love her???

Today up for your consideration is this Large OOAK (one of a kind) folk art Angel painting. She has been in my head for a while and I just had to paint her. I think she came out fantastic and just the way I pictured her.


She is painted in acrylics on a stretched canvas over a wood frame, No staples on the sides. I love the way the back ground came out, it is like an old world style. It measures 18" x 24" and is sealed with an acrylic varnish for years of protection. The sides are painted in the same dark green as the grass. (it doesn't show up so well in the pictures) If you like what you see, you will love her in person!

She seems to just give this sense of calm when I look at her. She is signed and dated by me the Artist.
Thank you so much for looking!!

No comments:

Post a Comment