Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Kim's Stunning New Primitive Hooked Rug!!


Here is Kim's stunning new piece for sale on Ebay
I adore hooked rugs and this is beyond beautiful!!!

HAND HOOKED, PRIMITIVE STYLE

HAND DYED HOOKED RUG

DIAGONAL DESIGN WITH FRAKTUR TULIPS, DAFFODIL AND PENNY RUG DESIGN

Being offered for your consideration is this handmade hooked rug. I hooked this rug myself. I chose all the colors for the rug and onion skin dyed most of the fabrics. I did leave some in their original colors and patterns. This rug was designed by Sharon Perry. She is an ebay seller listed as nfld55 and was responsible for giving me this hude interest in rug hooking. She designed this pattern but I used my own colors and wool! This rug measures 16 1/2" x 20" and has a finished edge and rug binding tape on the back. This would look great on a table or even on a floor.

Colors range from pastels orangey pinks to dark chocolate browns. There are blues, greens, yellows, creams and country reds in this one. Only color not present is black!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment